Wednesday, January 20, 2016
I really like this fancy small apartment sized living room. There's just enough space to feel comfortable without feeling claustrophobic. The Perfect sized table against the wall for extra seating to play cards, or eat some food. The electric fireplace is a nice touch, the unique ceiling design gives you something to look at, and the couches fit perfectly in the corner to maximize the space.
Posted by Clarissa Beal at 4:03 AM
Friday, January 15, 2016
1. Plenty of places to relax
2. Live like a king and queen
4. Simple and elegang
5. Spacious and different
6. Nothing but comfort
7. I love the view
8. The original
9. Beautiful Interior Design
10. Hardwood Floors
Thursday, January 14, 2016
Monday, January 11, 2016
1. Spacious modern kitchen with a huge island.
2. Oval shaped kitchen with beautiful hardwood floor.
3. Trendy kitchen with beautiful cabinetry
4. Clean kitchen with plenty of natural light
5. Contemporary kitchen with a nice breakfast bar
6. Elegant open floor concept kitchen
7. Airy kitchen with stainless steel appliances
8. Rustic kitchen with marble countertops
9. Traditional kitchen with attention to detail
10. Extravagant kitchen with high ceiling
Sunday, January 10, 2016
This living area has been modernized very well. The wrap around floor to ceiling glass offers a beautiful view and plenty of natural light. This open floor living room, dining room, and kitchen concept works well as the stairs also serve as a blockade between the living area and kitchen. The dining room table is pretty unique too.
Posted by Clarissa Beal at 8:36 AM
Tuesday, January 5, 2016
This home design has a circular master bedroom which is a tasteful break from the norm. Plenty of natural light with a view to die for. Nice and spacious with beautiful hardwood floor and a fireplace. It just looks like it's missing something I can't quite put my finger on it, maybe some more furniture, or more color, something.
Posted by Clarissa Beal at 1:52 PM
Sunday, January 3, 2016
This is my kind of living room, A strategical setup with the furniture with enough room for guests to sit and for the children to run around without you really worrying about them breaking something or injuring themselves like maybe on hard wood floor. Yeah this one really hits home! Love the plush carpet, the classic all white paint job with hints of color with the art and a nice block design / shelving units on the t.v. wall. The only thing I would do different is get a bigger t.v.
Posted by Clarissa Beal at 9:24 AM